Tuesday 25 September 2007

Holiday Thoughts

Hence, the holidays began...

While typing away all nonsense things into Google, I thought it might be good to add another entry to spice up this dormant blog of mine. If it permittable, I think I could see spiderwebs building up.

Holidays means 5 things for me:

1. A chance for a breather... from whatever I do
- as human, we always whinge.
we whinge when we are young, wishing that we would be an adult
we whinge when we are jobless, wanting to be the breadwinner for the family
we whinge when we are studying, cant wait to be in the REAL world
we whinge when we stumble across a difficulty, saying that its God's fault
- whatever reason or justification we have, holiday is essential to wind up all our
thoughts and actually to recollect precious memories

2. It is the time for Jalan-jalan Cari Makan! (translated: Go Around Sightseeing and Food Testing) and half the time taking photos
- last holiday went to Tasmania. 'twas good! except that it really dried up my
pocket and savings. an old Malay proverb also noted that the more you see of new
things, the more you'll understand about life. i believe in that phrase for new
knowledge makes you sharper and more sensitive towards your surroundings








Sydney at its best...
Darling Habour & Sydney Tower









3. Sleep!
- more sleep as the semester's work had deprived me of good sleeping hours. hehe,
its not that i need more than 4 hours of sleep but it feels good when you tend to
oversleep. LOL

4. Time to Re-organize Stuff
- I actually just finished doing my CV. wow, intending to look for summer jobs and
its eventually half finished with nothing particular in mind needs to be done
urgently. next thing in line, portfolios. i hate doing portfolios but things need
to be done! grrrrr
- took out my 100GB external HD and upload 'useless' and 'junks' from my laptop.
yeah, it clogs up the system when you just stash the old files sumwhere and later
forgot all about it and 5 months later discovered and recovered it in some nook
and crannies that you never thought of
- room! super messy room! i hate doing my bed. but in order for me to appear Posh
and Proper, i just have to maintain my high level of hygiene. not me, its just
that i have too much of stuff especially books and super tiny room to keep them
all in
- throw OUT junk! seriously

5. Hit the BEACH!!!
- ok, i know its still spring over here but lets face it, who doesnt like beach?
who doesnt like saltwater? (ie sea), because if you dont, you are A FREAK! haha
summer is rolling in and i just cant wait to jump into the water.
- or if the sea is like polluted and not safe to dive in, just take a stroll along
the beach. believe me, even a fight could be smoothen down by this short walk.
choose a nice day to go out, but i bet if you staying by the beach, it is very
unlikely to get a baaaad weather even during winter.

No comments: