Sunday 5 April 2009

I Missed the April Fool!

In Australia, you are supposed to set the trap in the morning, before midday then tell the jokes after in the late afternoon. Well, if this is wrong, I'll pass the blame to my friend who told me. Anyway, since I haven't been tricked for years, I am grateful for this and the years to come.

Because I am doing my wish list.


1. Blackberry Bold - ooooooh sexyness of men will be easily obliterated once I've got my hands on this piece. So beautiful, bountiful of goodies with it and it is NOT Nokia.



2. Europe - i don' mean I want to buy Europe but I really want to go to all the good places and spend time there, say 2 months of sightseeing and 3 months of architect apprenticeship. Ooooh, how I wish someone would sponsor me to work in Europe. 3 months would do. Just 3 months. Oh, I have also a long list things to do and places to visit in Europe so whether I like it or not, I have to save up from now.

3. Car - I need one. Period. Refer my previous posts.

4. More books from Amazon.com - I wish I could post all of my Wish List in here but someday will come when I have enough money to buy the books and then buy the shelves for the books and then buy a house to house the shelves to put the books in.



5. Scuba Diving - I am soooooo motivated into underwater photography so I might want to invest in a scuba diving course. I am going for the Open Water Course and perhaps move on to one of the special courses that they offer. PADI certificates are certified around the world so that is handy! Who would not like to touch the clown fish? NEMO!!!! (pic courtesy of www.dsexls.com)

Top 5 at the moment. Will need more posts too. ahhhhh
See u all!

No comments: