Sunday 12 July 2009

Of OLd and NEw LiFe -Part 2

After Death we have RE-BIRTH.

Re-birth is like rejuvenating ourselves, renew ourselves to a better solution. Its like giving an old skin a good scrub, its like cleansing old memories of its wound. Perhaps to forgive and forget is the best remedy accompanying Re-Birth.

Re-birth is like restarting on a clean sheet. I like the concept because it lets people see past you and expect surprises, but with people its hard to predict as there is a thing called History and Memory. Sometimes we are content being who we are that we hurt the ones we close to the most. Sometimes we a bit arrogant to deny our faults at the expense of a relationship. History and Memory dont help much as they are good at reminiscing the parts where we hate the most, making us the most vigilant person we can be. Self-preseverence perhaps? Yes...I believe everyone has the right to.

I wish that life hasn't flew past me this fast, that I am not be able to change anything at the right time I wanted it to. So for the celebration of me ending my studies, I will have my own Re-Birth, with the Death of the past. It certainly feels good to etch this in my blog.

Till then, I will be back with more things. Stay tuned!

No comments: