Wednesday 4 May 2011

We are all Ambassadors in our own right

Ambassador defined by The Free Online Dictionary is:
1. A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
2. A diplomatic official heading his or her country's permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
3. An authorized messenger or representative.
4. An unofficial representative

So, I am an Ambassador of Malaysia! I have been living in Australia for awhile and it made me realized what I can do to promote my country in the name of tourism.

There are so many ways to promote a country too. Not only having an ambassdor is handy but also convenience of getting information via internet directly by potential visitors. For this reason, the government of a country itself has to have a proper channel to provide information.

Nevertheless I am exciting today that I am an Ambassador of Malaysia, in line with the fourth definition from The Online Dictionary.

No comments: