Saturday 7 February 2009

Mazda RX-8

Some people knew that I have this craze for super fast cars. Yes, it doesn't do justice due to my physical appearances but my craze is above everything that is logical. That's right. If I liked them, I will crave/craze them. Just like all cars I have loved before. When I went into high school, I collected small TAMIYA models. I bought them in pieces and had to glue them together using the special liquid cement. Can't remember what was the proper name, but it was some
kind of adhesive that stuck the tiny tiny pieces together.
So after the Jag, I was infatuated with Ferraris. The one that really made me speechless was F50. As for classic Ferraris, I have always loved Testarossa. Then F50 came along and robbed every single ideas I have had for Ferrari. I think that was when I fell in love with design too. I liked sleek designs, just sexy enuff, masculine enuff, and the engine must be powerful.

This topic came up because I think I am falling for another car. I have had a test drive with Mazda RX-8 last week and it growled like the king of the savannah. It meant business in terms of torque and speed. It wanted to eat the other drivers, boasting of the power its carries, and showing off the sexing body language it possessed. Ah, these love of new technology will never leave us satisfied but at least now I have fixated my ideals on this little car of mine. Ah, did I tell you of its good side? It has a seat adjustor so tiny people like me can sit comfortably and drive like a normal person. Sweet baby, a sweet car!


Yes, I drove the Renesis version and was a proud test driver of last week because I drove a new car. LOL. It is freaking expensive in Malaysia, about RM 238k and about AUD 45k in Australia. I think I might have to find one in Australia instead of Malaysia.

So yeah, this post is about my dream car, Mazda RX-8. I do have a Satria GTi at the moment and the fact that my GTi is the love of my life right now, I cant say that I will ever love RX-8 the same way I did. Till then, I'll come again. Bye!

Further readings:

1. Modelling Madness - Jaguar XJ220
2. New Mazda RX-8 from Japan

2 comments:

12 said...

ooooooo hot hot hot....
such taste such style
crazy tiny girl@!

Anonymous said...

hubba hubba! hahaha.