Sunday 25 January 2009

Blog Re-structuring for 2009

The thing is, I want to make my blog as an avenue to vent my innermost feelings or opinions to the mass audience online, but I do not know who and the number of people reading the blog. However, I have been affirmative to myself on several levels of management. One of them has to do with this blog. Herewith, I give you a schedule of the upcomings of this blog.

Once a week, preferable Wednesday, I would post my philosophical thoughts. Not necessarily related to architecture and arts, but something deeply thought about and needed to be written.
Then, I would have book reviews, mostly the books I've read.
Perhaps I would enlighten everyone on the availability of such text to be discussed together.

Once a week, preferably weekends, I would post an architectural house/work/discussion. I still need to vent out my idealistic views about architecture. I have to say that there is a vast difference between academician and those who directly work after obtaining their professional degree.

Once a month, I have to make sure I have produce a substantial artwork of my own. I used to paint A LOT. Now I have to start again, like any other beginner.

Ok, those are my updates. I shall return. Please, if there is any suggestion, please voice out your ideas.

No comments: